The Anaphylaxis Campaign is saddened to learn of the death of Alistair William Henden, 56, who died at his home in Bath, on 18 August 2021.
The inquest held on Wednesday 5 January heard that Mr Henden was found collapsed and was not able to be resuscitated. The cause of death was determined to be anaphylaxis, however the allergen could not be identified, and Mr Henden had no known allergies.
The Anaphylaxis Campaign would like to offer our heartfelt condolences to the family of Mr Henden at this difficult time.
If you are concerned about allergies and would like more information and support, please call our national helpline on 01252 542029 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.