Our AllergyWise® for Careworkers course includes:
- what happens during an allergic reaction and the common causes of allergic reactions
- what anaphylaxis is and the symptoms
- how to read food labels and reduce the risk of cross-contamination when preparing food
- what can increase the risk of anaphylaxis
- how to use adrenaline auto-injectors (EpiPen®, Emerade® and Jext®)
- managing serious allergies, specifically in a care setting
This course takes approximately 1-1.5 hours to complete, at a time that suits you.