We are deeply saddened to learn of the death of Janine Morse, 59, who died at her home in Porthcawl on Christmas Day, 25th December 2021, from anaphylaxis.
It is reported that Janine died while preparing Christmas dinner. The inquest at Pontypridd Coroners’ Court on 20 March 2023 heard how the allergen on the day of her death was not noted in her medical records, however, it was noted that she had a fish allergy.
Anaphylaxis UK would like to extend our heartfelt condolences to the loved ones of Janine Morse.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you our printable guide featuring the symptoms to look out for and what to do in an emergency.
You’ll also receive our monthly Allergy Outlook email with our latest news, updates and resources straight to your inbox.