Please take part in the survey on the impact of food hypersensitivity, led by Dr Rebecca Knibb at Aston University in collaboration with Universities of Surrey, Manchester and Newcastle, Allergy Action, Guys and St Thomas and Birmingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts. The study is funded by the Food Standards Agency.
If you or your child has food allergy, food intolerance or coeliac disease we would like you to complete some questionnaires about how it affects your quality of life and has an impact on day-to-day life. We are looking for adults, parents of children aged 0-17 years and young people aged 8-17 years to take part.
To take part in the study, please use the following links
- Adults with food hypersensitivity click here: https://astonpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5tJsPUZ3FkHrvut
- Parents of children aged 0-17 with food hypersensitivity click here: https://astonpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6i2Kdzc9FajmXRP
- Young people with food hypersensitivity aged 8-12 years click here: https://astonpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8vQ0JwXqEFdEIjX
- Young people with food hypersensitivity aged 13-17 years click here: https://astonpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bEMf6sBNB1NLZw9
All of our #FOODSENSITIVE impact study surveys are also available in Welsh.
- Click here for the adult survey: https://astonpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6L0hnFlYUyuLh2d
- Click here for the parent survey: https://astonpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4SzvTlB023qJMsl
- Click here for young people aged 8-12 years: https://astonpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cAtS2PoimFy0WHz
- Click here for young people aged 13-17 years: https://astonpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9XqcFiMfpiEgM73