The Food Standards Agency (FSA) are inviting those affected or interested in food hypersensitivity to participate in an online survey and share their experiences.
Around 2% of adults and 8% of children in the UK have a food hypersensitivity. This includes food allergies, coeliac disease and food intolerances. The ‘Improving life for people with Food Hypersensitivity’ survey aims to highlight key questions and issues affecting people with these conditions that the FSA needs to address in order to make food safe in the UK.
You can complete the survey if you are aged 18 years or over and you are:
- a member of the public with an interest in food hypersensitivity
- affected by food hypersensitivity yourself, or care for someone else with a food hypersensitivity
- a food business operator, representative or member of staff who has an interest in food hypersensitivity
- a charity representative or worker who helps provide for people with food hypersensitivities
- a healthcare worker or researcher with an interest in food hypersensitivity
- a local authority or professional body with an interest in food hypersensitivity
To take part in the survey, please go to:
This survey closes on 2nd April 2020.