This free online e-learning course is designed to provide individuals with a severe allergy all they need to know about how to get on in life while managing their condition. This course includes how to recognise the signs of a severe anaphylactic reaction, what to do in an emergency, how to understand food labels and tips on general allergen avoidance.
- Step-by-step guide on what to do in an emergency
- Information on allergen exposure, food labelling and how to reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Long-term management and how to understand your own individual management plan
- Useful tips and information on managing severe allergies while away from home, while travelling, shopping or eating out
Individuals can work through this course at their own pace, it will take around 1 hour to complete. Upon successful competition of this AllergyWise course (75% pass rate) you can buy a Certificate for £5 plus VAT for proof. There is a link at the end of the course
To register for this course, go to our AllergyWise website.
- Costs: Free, optional certificate for £5 plus VAT
- Type of course: Online e-learning
- Time to complete: Approximately 1 hour
- Designed for: Individuals with allergies
Please read our AllergyWise Terms and Conditions.