’20 challenges in 20 days’ in support of The Anaphylaxis Campaign
In these difficult times, our small charity needs your support more than ever.
Take on the 2020 challenge, raise awareness, raise funds and have fun!
If you are a business, take a look at our summer team challenge
- Run or jog a mile
- Cycle/Scoot for 30 minutes
- Use recycled materials to design a new invention for the home
- Bake an allergen free treat for friends and family
- Trampoline for 20 minutes without stopping
- Hold an ‘around the world evening’, with food, music and games
- Design a crossword for friends to answer based on ‘allergies’
- Wash a friend or family member’s car
- Learn a new song and perform it with instruments
- Design and hold a virtual quiz with different question rounds
- Design and make a new mocktail with an adult, with an ingredients menu
- Hold a mini sports day in the garden or park
- Design and hold a virtual/outdoor talent show
- Design a treasure hunt for friends and family to follow
- Make a famous landmark out of Lego
- Write a song or short story about living with allergies. Present it to friends
- Hold a family relay race
- Be your friend or family’s gardener for two hours
- Learn 10 simple phrases in another language
- Create a video about your ‘life with allergies’ and share with friends
Take on our challenges or personalise some of them to suit you.
Or if you have even more creative and exciting ways to challenge you and your family, click here to download the empty ‘20 challenge plan’ and personalise your fundraising!
Please ensure that you observe social distancing regulations at all times during this challenge. Click here for the latest guidance
How to get involved
- Choose 20 creative and fun challenges to embark upon and email your calendar to [email protected] to let us know that you are getting involved.
- Create your family’s ‘Just Giving’ online fundraising page, with detail of your challenges, a fun picture and explanation of why you are supporting the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Share your page with friends and family and update it every day with pictures and videos of your challenges
- Ask friends and family to share your page and if possible make a donation
- When your challenge is complete, send us your finished plan and receive a certificate, sticker and pin badge to say thank you for your efforts
And remember to keep us posted with your family photos too! Email [email protected] or tag us on social media!
Have fun and thank you for your support
With your help we can continue to make real difference to the lives of people with severe allergies