Charitable donations and grants
The Anaphylaxis Campaign relies on donations to improve the lives of people affected by life-threatening allergies.
A charitable donation from your company could help to fund our helpline or contribute towards awareness-raising.
- £6,500 will pay for the costs of running our network of Volunteer support groups that meet around the country to give support and advice to parents and carers
- £2,000 will pay for a family workshop for 20 families with a severely allergic child
- £1,000 will pay for our Helpline and Advice service for a week.
Gifts in kind
- Can you offer a venue for us to host a conference or meeting?
- Can you offer support for printing leaflets or other resources for families with severely allergic children?
- Can you offer gifts to use as prizes or for our raffle?
Get in touch to talk more or telephone Tel: 01252 542029