The Anaphylaxis Campaign is a patient group supporting all those at risk of severe allergies
Fundraisers like Orange Wig Day and our membership programmes are our largest source of funding. We do not receive any government funding. We need your support to continue our campaigns and helpline.
How we’re making a difference:
- We successfully amended legislation to allow Life-saving adrenaline in all UK state schools
- We are raising awareness of the challenges faced by adults living with allergies and providing support and information.
- We are continuing to campaign strongly for people who are prescribed adrenaline auto-injectors to have two devices available to them at all times.
- Anaphylaxis Matters Campaign – AIM, a national campaign to raise awareness of severe allergy with healthcare professionals and patients. Access patient information materials on our website, including a leaflet and a poster
- #TakeTheKit, please continue to watch and share our short film which graphically highlights the risks of not carrying medication to teenagers