Our forthcoming Corporate Conference is being held on Monday 19th September 2016 at The Brewery, City of London and will be an essential event for everyone involved in allergies and intolerances. This conference will cover a variety of allergy-related issues that are important to the food industry, including allergen risk management in factories, food recalls, the free-from market, and the latest in scientific knowledge.
We have a fantastic line up of speakers who are experts in their field
- Julia Pepler (Banks), Food Integrity Consulting “Allergy awareness and pitfalls for food manufacturers”
- Barbara Hirst, RSSL, “What does Free-From really mean”
- Professor Clare Mills, Manchester Institute of Biotechnology, “The latest scientific knowledge”
- Chun-Han Chan, FSA, “Precautionary allergen labelling – are we ready to quantify risk?”
- Dr Michael Radcliffe, University College London, “Food Allergy in the Real World
Plus, we will be covering the ongoing manslaughter case within the agenda – further details to be announced soon.
Early-bird tickets are still available, register before 31st May 2016 to make a saving. Click here to book your place
The Brewery is a truly historic, Grade II listed venue occupying the buildings of Whitbread’s 18th Century beer-making empire in the City of London.
52 Chiswell Street,
London, EC1Y 4SD
If you’re interested in our exhibitor packages for the Conference please contact firstname.lastname@example.org