Why are we doing this survey?
We are interested in understanding more about the standard of care received by patients, their perceptions of the time it took to be referred, their level of understanding of the procedure they need to follow in the event of needing to use their Adrenaline Auto Injectors and their levels of confidence. This is supported by an educational grant from ALK-Abelló.
Who can take part in this survey?
- An adult who has received a formal allergy diagnosis
- An adult who believes they are at risk of a severe allergic reaction who is in the process of seeking further medical advice about their suspected allergies
- A parent or carer of children 0-16 years old who have received a formal allergy diagnosis
- A parent or carer of children 0-16 years old who believe they are at risk of a severe allergic reaction who is in the process of seeking further medical advice about their suspected allergies
- If you are answering as a parent or carer of a child, please only complete the survey based on one child’s experience at a time.
Are my responses anonymous?
What are you going to do with the information?
We plan to use the responses from the survey to better understand the standard of care received by people living with allergies in the UK. We will use the results to identify areas of issue and aim to develop our support and information services to meet them.
We will be sharing the anonymous survey responses with the pharmaceutical company ALK-Abelló and its entities for analysis in order to develop a research paper from the findings
Completing this survey would be of great value in the development of the research paper analysing the findings. To complete the survey please click here