20 challenges in 20 days for The Anaphylaxis Campaign!
Whether you’re a business, sports team or social group, get together this summer for The Anaphylaxis Campaign.
We’re asking our supporters to set 20 challenges over 20 days with an aim of raising team morale and awareness of severe allergies.
Download our empty 2020 Summer Team Fundraising Challenge calendar to fill in
How to get involved
- Select 20 creative and fun challenges to suit your team and email your calendar to [email protected] to let us know that you are getting involved.
- Create your team’s ‘Just Giving’ online fundraising page, with detail of your challenges, a fun picture and explanation of why you are supporting the Anaphylaxis Campaign.
- Share your page with friends and family and update it every day with pictures and videos of your challenges
- Ask friends and family to share your page and if possible make a donation
- When your challenge is complete, let us know how you got on so that we can thank you directly
And remember to keep us posted with your team photos too! Email [email protected] or tag us on social media!
In these difficult times, our small charity needs your support more than ever. Please support us if you are able to.
Have fun and thank you for your support. With your help we can continue to make real difference to the lives of people with severe allergies.
Please follow current Government advice on social distancing