The Anaphylaxis Campaign is the only UK wide charity solely focused on supporting people at risk of severe allergic reactions. We provide tailored advice to healthcare professionals through our membership scheme, expert-led conference events and national helpline, to support you to protect the people you care for. We also provide free and Royal College of Nursing accredited training through our online AllergyWise courses.
Our membership is made up of a wide range of healthcare professionals who have a specific interest in allergy due to their occupation. This includes clinical and practice nurses, nurses working in an education setting, consultants, GPs, specialist doctors and health visitors, dietitians, pharmacists, paramedics, first aid trainers, researchers, students, professionals working in academia,
Our healthcare professional membership is designed to provide you with up to date clinical allergy advice and treatments and up to date information on clinical research and associated trials.
We have developed a Covid 19 section of the website that provides up to date information and Frequently Asked Questions which have been answered by members of our clinical panel and the BSACI.
By joining as a healthcare professional member, you will have access to all these great benefits:
- Receive our monthly Healthcare professionals e-newsletter keeping you up to date with news and views in the world of allergy, including the latest advances in research and treatments.
- Learn from expert speakers at our renowned annual healthcare professionals conference, which brings together over a hundred healthcare professionals who have an expertise and interest in allergy, offering you both practical advice and research updates; as a member, you are entitled to a complimentary ticket.
- Take advantage of exclusive member only discounts on our Royal College of Nursing accredited online Healthcare professionals AllergyWise e-learning courses to support your continuing professional development, including our comprehensive ‘train the trainer’ course AllergyWise for Healthcare Professionals and AllergyWise for GPs and Practice Nurses
- Priority access to our online webinars – you can see our upcoming webinars here
- Access exclusive member only website content
- Embed a culture of allergy awareness in your organisation with opportunities to get involved with our awareness raising initiatives
- Take advantage of discounted prices on conducting consumer and scientific research with our database of patients living with severe allergies
- Receive exclusive offers including access to events, competitions, discounts or surveys which support research about severe allergies and anaphylaxis, including from our third party partners
Our Healthcare Members trust us because;
- Everything we do is guided by our clinical panel comprising of the leading UK Allergy clinicians researching or caring for people with Anaphylaxis.
- We work directly with the Pharmaceutical Companies – enabling us to bring you immediate, up to date information about developments in the Pharmaceutical Industry and Adrenaline Auto Injectors. DOH and MHRA – enabling us to review and disseminate the latest guidance and support you in ensuring this reaches your patients
- We provide free Membership to Clinicians involved in Anaphylaxis research, management or treatment
- We do not make any money from endorsements of specific products or services
- We work with companies and bodies such as the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and Food Standards Agency (FSA) recognise and support us as the leading organisation for Anaphylaxis
Membership is just £24 per year (or £27 for overseas members) and you may be eligible for additional tax relief.
HCP members can claim tax relief on fees or subscriptions paid to an approved professional organisation if they have to be a member of our organisation to do their job.