Join as a Healthcare Professional Member of the Anaphylaxis Campaign today and receive tailored information and advice to keep you up to date with news and views in the world of allergy.
The Anaphylaxis Campaign is the only UK wide charity solely focused on supporting people at risk of severe allergic reactions. We provide tailored advice to healthcare professionals through our membership scheme, expert-led conference events and national helpline, to support you to protect the people you care for. We also provide free and accredited training through our online AllergyWise courses.
Our membership is made up of a wide range of people who have a specific interest in allergy due to their occupation. This includes nurses working in an education setting, paramedics, clinical and practice nurses, first aid trainers, GPs, dietitians, pharmacists, researchers, students, people working in academia, specialist doctors and health visitors.
Our healthcare professional membership is designed to provide you with practical advice and up to date information on research and treatments, whist helping us to best support people who live with life threatening allergies.
By joining as a healthcare professional member, you will have access to all these great benefits:
- Receive our bi-monthly e-newsletter keeping you up to date with news and views in the world of allergy, including the latest advances in research and treatments.
- Learn from expert speakers at our renowned annual healthcare professionals conference, which brings together over a hundred healthcare professionals who have an interest in allergy, offering both practical advice and research updates; as a member, you are entitled to a complimentary ticket.
- Take advantage of exclusive member only discounts on our accredited online AllergyWise e-learning courses to support your continuing professional development, including our comprehensive ‘train the trainer’ course AllergyWise for Healthcare Professionals and AllergyWise for GPs and Practice Nurses
- Access exclusive member only website content
- Embed a culture of allergy awareness in your organisation with opportunities to get involved with our awareness raising initiatives
- Take advantage of discounted prices on conducting consumer and scientific research with our database of patients living with severe allergies
- Receive exclusive offers including access to events, competitions, discounts or surveys which support research about severe allergies and anaphylaxis, including from our third party partners
Membership is just £24+ VAT per year (or £27+VAT for overseas members) and you may be eligible for additional tax relief.