Donate to The Anaphylaxis Campaign
By making a donation today, you will help us to provide information and support to the growing number of people at risk from severe allergic reactions and anaphylaxis.
We promise to use your donation with care to empower the allergic community to be positive and confident about managing their allergies, and help to create a safe environment by working with and educating the food industry, education sector, health professionals and other key audiences.
Whether it’s a one-off donation or a regular gift, no donation is too small to make a difference, so please donate today.
Thank you. We really couldn’t do it without you.
single donation online
Set up a
regular gift online
Pay in collection funds
How your money can help
Your donation can do so much for someone at risk from a severe allergic reaction and anaphylaxis. From supporting the parents of a newly diagnosed child, to providing advice for schools and students, guides for eating out, travel and more.
£50 could help create a safe environment within schools
Campaigning and creating resources to provide schools with the knowledge and expertise to support severely allergic children
£25 could go towards our AllergyWise Teaching Programme
Providing free, informative courses for families, healthcare professionals and schools
£10 could fund one telephone call with our national Helpline team
Giving urgent advice and reassurance to parents and carers concerned about the safety of their child
Why support the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- In the UK, 1-2% of adults and 5-8% of children have a food allergy. This equates to over 2 million people
- Hospital admissions for anaphylaxis have risen by around 70% in the past seven years for under 18s
- The Anaphylaxis Campaign is the only UK-wide charity solely supporting people at risk from severe allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
- We receive no government funding or grants, so your support is vital for us to continue our work supporting patients and campaigning on key allergy issues
- The COVID-19 pandemic led to some unexpected challenges for the allergic community, schools, food businesses and healthcare sector, and our services continue to be inundated with queries and support requests during this uncertain time
More ways you can make a difference
Fundraise for us!
Whether it’s ticking something off your bucket list, or doing your own thing with friends, family, or colleagues to raise money and awareness…it really will make a differenceGET INVOLVED
Gifts in Wills
By leaving a gift in your Will, you will be helping to ensure that future generations of the allergic community continue to get the support they needLEARN MORE
Become a Member
Join today to access personalised services, plus other great benefits, to help you feel more confident about managing allergiesMEMBERSHIP OPTIONS