Our must-attend Healthcare Professional Conference will be held at a brand new venue on Wednesday 13 November. Join us and over 100 healthcare professionals as we share expert insights from a variety of opinion leaders. 2019 is a special year for the Campaign as it marks our 25th anniversary and we hope to provide delegates with an unmissable conference. The focus for the Conference will be ‘The Future of Allergy’.
The speakers and panellists for this year’s conference are as follows
- Professor Clare Mills, Professor of Molecular Allergology, Manchester Institute of Biotechnology
- Dr Paul Turner, Imperial College London
- Dr Hazel Gowland, Expert patient, trainer & researcher, Allergy Action
- Professor Anna Murphy, Consultant Respiratory Pharmacist, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Sarah Baker, Campaign Manager, Anaphylaxis Campaign
Healthcare Professional members of the Campaign receive an exclusive discount on ticket prices and receive a complimentary ticket. Tickets are £99 +VAT for non-members.
Please ensure you are logged in as a member to receive the discounted price.
Mary Ward House is a leading Conference and Exhibition Centre, just a short walk from Russell Square station.
Advertising, Sponsorship and Exhibitors opportunities
We also have exclusive advertising, sponsorship and exhibitor packages available. This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your products and services to an audience of manufacturers, retailers, and suppliers.
For more information, contact Joanna Buston, Marketing & Events Manager 01252 546100 or email [email protected]