Our must-attend industry Conference will be returning to No.11 Cavendish Square on Tuesday 1st October. Join us and over 100 professionals from the food industry as we share expert insights from a variety of opinion leaders. 2019 marks our 25th anniversary and we hope to provide delegates with an unmissable conference. The focus for the Conference will be the ‘Year of Change’.
Chaired by Moira Howie, Nutrition & Health Manager for Waitrose, the speakers and panellists for this year’s conference are as follows
- Tim Smith, Senior Adviser and NED to the Food Sector
- Professor John Warner OBE, Professor of Paediatrics, Imperial College London
- Adrian Ling, Managing Director, Plamil Foods
- Chun-Han Chan, Senior Scientific Officer, Foods Standards Agency
- David Reading OBE, Co-Founder, Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Natasha Salmon, Social Media Editor, The i Paper
- Darryl Thomson, Former Head of Safety, Mitchells & Butlers Plc
Tim Smith has previously held positions at Tesco and the Food Standards Agency and most recently was appointed head of the Advisory Panel for Pret-a-Manger. We are delighted that Tim is available to speak and look forward to hearing his presentation.
Corporate Members of the Campaign receive an exclusive discount on ticket prices.
No.11 Cavendish Square is just moments from Oxford Circus, the award-winning venue combines classic Georgian period features with contemporary interior design