Food Allergies: Developing a Safer Future
Join us and over a hundred professionals from the food and pharmaceutical industries for our expert-led conference event on Tuesday 18th September 2018. This year we’re focusing on the topic ‘Food Allergies: Developing a Safer Future’, sharing expert insights from a variety of opinion leaders including regulators, scientists and food industry experts.
Our 2018 Corporate Conference will be an opportunity for you to meet and listen to renowned speakers from the food industry, exchange views and experiences and network with other organisations that have an interest in allergies.
Speakers not to be missed…
Chaired by Professor Tony Hines, MBE, FIFST of Hines Food Chain Management and Training Ltd, we’re delighted to announce our confirmed speakers from the regulator, scientist, healthcare professional and food industry fields include…
- Professor Clare Mills, Professor of Molecular Allergology, Manchester Institute of Biotechnology
- Julia Pepler, BSc (Hons), PgDip, MA. Director, Food Integrity Consulting Ltd
- Helen Seward, Company Nutritionist, Marks & Spencer
- Michael Walker, Referee Analyst in the Laboratory of the Government Chemist
- Barbara Hirst, Consultant, Food Safety and Quality, RSSL
- Dr Michael Radcliffe, Consultant in Allergy Medicine, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Also providing their expertise as part of our Panel Q&A session are
- Chun-Han Chan, Senior Scientific Officer, Food Allergen Legislation and Risk Assessment, Food Standards Agency
Members of the Anaphylaxis Campaign are entitled to exclusive discounts on ticket prices. Make sure you book online before 31st May 2018 to avoid missing out on our great Early Bird offer.
Please log in to our website to active your membership discount. Please note payment by invoice is not available for Early Bird tickets.
We’re holding our 2018 Corporate Conference event at an exciting new venue in central London, No.11 Cavendish Square. Situated just moments from Oxford Circus, the award-winning venue combines classic Georgian period features with contemporary interior design.
With thanks to our sponsors…
With thanks to our exhibitors…
Advertising, Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
We also have exclusive advertising, exhibitor and sponsorship packages available. This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your products and services to an audience of scientists, regulators, manufacturers and retailers. For more information, please contact email@example.com or phone 01252 893 862.