Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to meet and listen to renowned speakers from the industry, exchange views and experiences and network with other healthcare professionals that have an interest allergy including: clinicians, careworkers, dietitians, general practitioners, practice and district nurses, pharmacists, first aid trainers and school nurses.
This year, we have seven fantastic speakers who are experts in their field:
- Dr George Du Toit, Consultant & Reader in Paediatric Allergy, St Thomas’ Hospital, King’s College, London will be speaking on “The prevention of food allergy”
- Emma Dellar, College Nurse (sister level), St John’s College, Cambridge will be speaking on “A maverick approach to driving institutional change: implementing Anaphylaxis guidelines and incorporating provision of generic devices”
- Dr Rebecca Knibb, Chartered Psychologist, Registered Health Psychologist will be speaking on “Coping with food allergy: converting research to practice”
- Hazel Gowland, Food Adviser for the Anaphylaxis Campaign, Researcher and Trainer at Allergy Action will be speaking on “Living with food allergy: an update”
- Nikolaos G. Papadopoulos, MD, PhD, FRCP, Professor of Allergy & Paediatric Allergy, University of Manchester will be speaking on “When and how should oral immunotherapy for food allergy become daily clinical practice?”
- Ruth Chalmers, Specialist Paediatric Allergy, St Thomas’ Hospital will be speaking on “Dietary Management of Food Allergy in the first year of life”
- Dr Mich Lajeunesse, Consultant in Paediatric Allergy & Immunology, Southampton will be speaking on “How to take an allergy focused history and interpret tests”
Download the agenda here for more information.
The event will be chaired by Dr Andrew Clark, Consultant in Paediatric Allergy at Cambridge University Hospital Trust and Chair of the Anaphylaxis Campaign’s Clinical & Scientific Panel.
Never attended one of our conferences before? Check out on YouTube talks from last year to gain a flavour of what you can expect.
The Conference is FREE* for Professional Members. Non-members are welcome to attend and can purchase a ticket for £95 +VAT.
Not yet a member? Our Healthcare Professional Membership Programme is specifically tailored for doctors, school nurses, clinical professionals, first aid trainers and researchers with an interest in severe allergy. For just £24 per year you can have access to great benefits including discounted rates on our online anaphylaxis training courses AllergyWise for Healthcare Professionals (accredited by the Royal College of Nursing) and AllergyWise for GPs and Practice Nurses (accredited by the Royal College of GPs).
Join as a Healthcare Professional Member today to book your FREE* Conference place.
*MEMBERS please ensure you are logged in to receive the discounted rate. MEMBERS are required to pay a £10.00 refundable booking fee. The booking fee will be refunded to delegates after they have attended the Conference or if they cancel their booking one week prior to the Conference.
Located minutes from Waterloo station, Coin Street Conference Centre is a modern and environmentally sustainable central London meeting venue. For travel information, please visit their website.
Sponsorship, advertising and exhibitor opportunities
The 2017 Anaphylaxis Campaign Healthcare Professionals Conference provides your organisation with the perfect opportunity to showcase your products and services to an audience of up to 100 healthcare professionals and selected representatives in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
We still have a limited number of silver and bronze sponsorship opportunities remaining and can also offer advertising opportunities within the conference delegate pack.
Contact us for more information about our pricing structure.
The Anaphylaxis Campaign also have a limited number of Exhibitor Spaces at the event for just £750+VAT.
Contact us now to enjoy all these great benefits.
- Company logo on exhibitor list on conference website page
- Exhibitor profile with logo in the conference guide (max 100 words)
- 2 exhibitor passes
- Access to networking during the conference
- Access to the seminars during the conference
The Anaphylaxis Campaign would like to extend our thanks to our sponsors, especially our Gold sponsors ALK.