Join us as a Healthcare Professional member of the Anaphylaxis Campaign today and receive information and advice tailored for doctors, nurses, clinical professionals, first aid trainers and researchers with an interest in severe allergy, while helping us to raise the profile of severe allergy and support others who live with life threatening allergies.
Already a member? Login here
What are the benefits of membership?
The Anaphylaxis Campaign’s Healthcare Professional Membership Programme is specifically tailored for clinical professionals including doctors, nurses and researchers with an interest in allergy.
The cost of your membership may be eligible for tax relief and for just over 6p a day, or 46p a week*, you could help support our work and enjoy the benefits of membership, which include:
- Healthcare Professional Conference — Healthcare Professional Members of the Anaphylaxis Campaign receive a complimentary place at our Conferences
- Discounts —Professional Members receive a reduced rate on our anaphylaxis online training AllergyWise
- Dedicated Healthcare Professional Membership login area of our website — Where we post the latest news and research tailored to our professional audience and host debate on our member’s forum
- e-newsletters – Bi-monthly e-newsletters sent directly to your inbox to keep you informed on more time sensitive topics
- Information – Access to specialised information from experts who work in the allergic community and updates on related studies and research
- Literature – We are happy to provide literature which you can share with your patients and/or have available in your workplace
Other benefits of membership
- Looks good on CV
- Personal development
- Will support my next promotion
Membership is £24 annually (£27* for overseas members)
- Do it online – complete your registration with our online form
- Set up a direct debit online by selecting direct debit from the payment options once you have entered your details.