Thank you to everyone who got involved with Anaphylaxis Awareness Week 2019! Check back next year for information about our 2020 event.
Join us and hundreds of others across the country to show solidarity and support whilst raising awareness and funds for people affected by severe allergies!
To celebrate our 25th Anniversary, we want our fundraising this year to be bigger and better than ever.
To help you we’ve designed posters with fundraising ideas to get you started:
But if you have other ideas on the best way to raise awareness and funds for the Anaphylaxis Campaign during our Anaphylaxis Awareness Week or throughout the year, we are here to help.
- Wear our famous wigs on Orange Wig Day (Friday 10th May)
- Buy one of our AC branded wristbands
- Sign up for one of our national events
- Get a team together and get involved in a local event
- Host your own fundraising event – we have bunting, information materials and other products to help you make an impact
Email [email protected] for more information on how you can get involved!