Is it a favourite food or drink – chocolate, coffee, biscuits, fizzy drinks?
What about make up or other beauty products, are you the person who won’t even pop to the shops without a full face?
Maybe your friends think youre physically attached to your mobile phone or that you couldn’t make it through a day without checking social media?
…But how can your chocolate cravings help the Anaphylaxis Campaign?
We are challenging you to go cold turkey on one of your favourite things and ask your friends, family and colleagues to pledge a donation to the Campaign for every day/week/or even hour that you ‘stay on the wagon’. It’s an amazingly simple way to raise a lot of money and prove to people that you are stronger than they may think!
Everything you need is right here:
- Sponsor forms to make it easy to track pledges and donation collections
- Posters for display in social areas of your workplace, school, community centre or anywhere you choose.
- Tips on how to make the most of social media fundraising
- The official ‘I’m going Cold Turkey’ image for use in social media or email fundraising
- Our film that beautifully explains the work of the Anaphylaxis Campaign to anyone who may be unfamiliar with the charity and the cause.