Food safety is vitally important for the industry and especially so for the allergic community represented by the Campaign. We are unique as we have excellent links with the food industry, retailers, food manufacturers, industry regulators, healthcare professionals and the allergic consumer
Join as a Corporate Member of the Anaphylaxis Campaign today and receive information and advice to keep you and your business up to date with news and views in the world of allergy.
As a corporate member you will receive the following benefits;
- Our bi-monthly corporate e-newsletter keeping you up to date with news and views in the world of allergy, including the latest updates relevant to your sector of industry.
- Learn from expert speakers at our renowned annual corporate members conference, which provides delegates a fantastic opportunity to network with peers from the across the industry. Members benefit from discounted tickets.
- Access exclusive member only website content
- Take advantage of discounted prices on conducting consumer and scientific research with our database of patients living with severe allergies
- Receive exclusive offers including access to events, competitions, discounts or surveys which support research about severe allergies and anaphylaxis, including from our third-party partners.
- Receive a thorough up-to-date briefing by our senior team on the latest issues – this can be done at an annual training day or meeting to suit your business model.
Annual subscription rates are between £155 – £690 per year, depending on annual turnover.
Some of the companies that have joined the Anaphylaxis Campaign as corporate members…Food Services & Operators