Join us and hundreds of others across the country to show solidarity and support whilst raising awareness and funds for people affected by severe allergies!
Your workplace will be the envy of all the rest when your staff sport our very stylish orange wigs to support people affected by and at risk of severe allergies and anaphylaxis on #OrangeWigDay in May each year. However, there’s nothing to stop you having your own Orange Wig Day or any event that helps raise awareness and funds for us at any point in the year.
What is Orange Wig Day?
It’s our favourite day of the year! The idea is both simple and flexible: you and loads of other people across the country wear a very stylish orange wig (or indeed, anything orange) on Friday 18th May 2018. It’s easy peasy, and really fun. Learn about Orange Wig Day in four steps!
We’ve got lots of great fundraising ideas and resources to download help you prepare for Orange Wig Day.
- Fundraising ideas for home and work – click here to download.
- Poster to let people know how to donate – click here to download.
- Sponsorship form – click here to download.
- Fundraiser Press Release template with tips for speaking to the media – click here to download
- An office sweepstake poster will be sent along with your wigs. Let us know if you need another.
Get wiggy with it on social media
Follow us to keep up to date with our latest Orange Wig Day news. We’re on Facebook @anaphylaxiscoms, LinkedIn, Instagram @anaphylaxis_campaign, Twitter @Anaphylaxiscoms and YouTube. We’ve also got our very own Orange Wig Day Facebook page @orangewigday.
Send us your wig pics by using the hashtag #OrangeWigDay – we look forward to seeing your pictures and posts!