Join as a member of the Anaphylaxis Campaign today and receive information and advice for managing your child’s allergy, while helping us to raise the profile of severe allergy and support others who live with life threatening allergies.
Already a member? Login to renew your membership.
Why join as a member? Watch Kerry’s story above to learn how we helped her family.
Anaphylaxis Campaign is the UK’s only organisation dedicated to supporting individuals who live with Anaphylaxis themselves, or who have children, family or others they are responsible for.
At the heart of our organisation are Individual Members who pay a small annual fee to access personalised services including;
- Allergy Outlook – our free on line newsletter with up to date information about what is new in the world of allergies and anaphylaxis
- Allergy Alerts – you tell us the specific details of your allergens and we send tailored alerts via text to tell you of products or places that could pose a new risk for you or your child
- Be Prepared – comprehensive training courses you and your family can better care for an individual and be ready in case of emergency
- Living with your Allergens – tailored information, news, stories and lifestyle tips that relate to your conditions
- Tried & Trusted Reviews Directory – learn from the experiences of people with similar conditions and share your own experiences of people, companies and places – good and bad.
Our Members trust us because;
- Everything we do is guided by the leading UK clinicians researching or caring for people with Anaphylaxis
- We provide free Membership to Clinicians and medical staff involved in Anaphylaxis research, management or treatment
- We do not make any money from endorsements of specific products or services
- Companies and bodies such as the Food Standards Agency recognise and support us as the leading organisation for Anaphylaxis.
Don’t let Anaphylaxis define your life. Join us today and you’ll be joining thousands of others who tell us they feel more relaxed, better prepared, and more confident about living with Anaphylaxis, and getting on with life.
Membership starts from £19 annually (£25 for overseas members).
- Do it online — complete your registration with our online form
- Ring us on 01252 546100
Become a Friend
If you’d like to keep in touch with us and contribute towards our work, but now is not the right time for you to join as a member, you can still support us by becoming a Friend of the Anaphylaxis Campaign.