What is AllergyWise?
AllergyWise is the easiest way to learn about anaphylaxis, the risks of severe allergies and how to manage them, conveniently from your home or workplace, wherever and whenever it suits you.
Login and learn
Simple to follow, this modular online course, complete with quick tests, interactive diagrams and graphics, makes learning about anaphylaxis and teaching those around you easier than ever, no matter who you are or what you do.
If you are already taking an AllergyWise Course you can login here
Click the link most relevant to you, or find out more about which course is right for you:
Read the descriptions below to find out which course is best for your needs, or contact us to receive tailored advice on which course is best for you.
For anyone wanting to know more about anaphylaxis:
- Those with an allergy
- Those caring for anyone with an allergy, e.g. parents, relatives or childminders/nannies
- Employers and workplace staff
- Symptoms and what to do in an emergency
- Medication and specialist care
- Allergy management and lifestyle tips
For those needing knowledge of allergy management in a professional capacity:
- School nurses
- Nursery nurses
- Community nurses
- Comprehensive information on symptoms, allergen avoidance, emergency response and longer term management
- Advice and toolkit for running your own anaphylaxis training in schools and early years settings
For General Practitioners and surgery support staff, designed to provide the knowledge needed to support patients
- Comprehensive information on symptoms, common allergens, emergency response and the role of primary care in longer term management
- Advice and toolkit for running your own anaphylaxis training for primary care colleagues and patient groups